9 Apr 2014

street

DSCN5855-004

I'm trying my hand at street photography. This is not an example, just a/the transition. I'm overexcited about this. I shoot Nature. That's the first thing that I am and love. But lately ( as in the last year or so) I just want
to experiment. I started with portrait. Just to see how I do. But now..I find out that there a lot more categories I can sign up for so to say.
Overexcited about a photo marathon ( street photography ) that's coming up next month.


DSCN5854-002

Walking backwards and voicing out: 'I want something new'. I wonder if your love and my flowing feelings would have been enough. I wanted to know that and I'm in idle movement lusting over you. I wonde and I step back and forth.
  baby 


When something is out of your touch and all you want is touch

No comments :